Art is still going strong!. Sotherby’s breaks all art records with the sale of a sculpture from Alberto Giacometti “L’Homme Qui Marche I” (“The Walking Man I”). It was sold for $104.3 million USD ,way above the expected price of $20-$30 million.
- Alberto Giacometti sculpture breaks auction record – LA Times
- Paint What You See, But Not How You See It – Keith Bond
- Color Theory:Part 1 The Meaning of Color – Smashing magazine
- Color Theory:Part 2 Understanding Concepts And Terminology – Smashing magazine
- Filing Your 2009 Taxes: It’s that time again – Art Calendar